Beyonca Alem specializes in labor and employment litigation and a variety of personal injury matters. Ms. Alem’s practice focuses on a wide range of individual and class action labor and employment disputes, including wage and hour, discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, retaliation, unfair business practices, and statutory compliance. Ms. Alem is committed to providing zealous advocacy for her clients in both State and Federal Court.
Ms. Alem is licensed to practice law in the state of California. She is admitted to the Central District Court of California.
- Labor / Employment
- Wage & Hour
- Personal Injury
- Chapman Fowler School of Law, Orange, California - J.D. 2017
- University of British Columbia, Sauder School of Business, Vancouver, Canada – B.C. 2013
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- San Fransisco Bar Association
- Inn of Court, Long Beach
Return to Attorneys ⟶
Long Beach Office