Ms. Allen specializes in labor and employment litigation, representing employees in both individual and class claims, including wage and hour disputes, wrongful termination, sexual harassment and disability discrimination.
Ms. Allen is licensed to practice in the state of California. She is admitted to the Northern, Central and Southern District Courts of California and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- Labor / Employment
- Wage & Hour
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Western State University College of Law (Juris Doctor, 2014)
- Gonzaga University (B.A., 2003)
Return to Attorneys ⟶
Long Beach Office