Mr. Wilson’s practice focuses largely on labor and employment litigation, in which he represents employees in both individual and class action cases, as well as personal injury litigation. His cases largely comprise of harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and wrongful termination claims, as well as class action wage and hour violations. Mr. Wilson represents clients in both state and federal court.
Mr. Wilson prioritizes his relationship with his clients, getting to know them on a personal level and ensuring good communication throughout the course of their case.
Mr. Wilson is licensed to practice in the state of California. He is admitted to the Central District Court of California and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- Labor / Employment
- Wage & Hour
- Consumer Class Action
- Personal Injury
- Langston Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- South Bay Bar Association
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Guest speaker for the Orange County Bar Association
- Southwestern Law School (Juris Doctor, 2014)
- California State University, Los Angeles (B.A., 2005)
Return to Attorneys ⟶
Long Beach Office