Anna R. Salusky is the managing partner of Mahoney Law Group, APC. Her practice areas include litigating employment matters involving discrimination, harassment, and WARN Act claims, and wage and hour disputes. In addition, she handles personal injury matters and breach of contract claims.
Mrs. Mahoney is licensed to practice law in the states of California and Nevada. She is admitted to the Northern, Central and Southern District Courts of California. She is committed to providing personalized attention and the highest level of service to each of her clients.
- Labor / Employment
- Wage & Hour
- Consumer Class Action
- Personal Injury
- Contract Disputes
Professional & Community Activities
- Alpert Jewish Community Center of Long Beach – Board Member (2019-present)
- Long Beach Symphony – Board Member (2019-present)
- Orange County Bar Association, Tort Section Chair (2017-2018), Treasurer (2016-2017), Secretary (2015-2016), Legislative Committee Member (Present)
- Guest speaker for the Orange County Bar Association
- University of San Diego School of Law (Juris Doctor, 2002)
- University of Southern California, (B.A., Departmental Honors, 1999)
Return to Attorneys ⟶
Long Beach Office